26 Complete Lesson Plans for Canadian Black History
- Same Content as ABC Student card
- Ditty – a quick mnemonic or poem introduces person, place or event
- Background summary of historical relevance
- Keywords to highlight in lesson
- Basic Comprehension Questions
- Advance Questions to encourage critical thinking
- Exploring Context, Contrast and higher-level thinking
- Explore More online links to videos, websites and othe resources for research and reference
- Activity Guide and lesson plans for individual and group activities.
- Answer Keys for supplemental exercise sheets and enrichment activities in Teacher Text.
- Glossary of words, terms, and phrases from the Kit.
- Step by step directions for kit games and techniques to reinforce lessons.
- QEP curriculum connections. Coming soon, online connections for other provinces.