26 Complete Lesson Plans for Canadian Black History
- 26 Complete Lesson Plans for Canadian Black History
- Ditty – a quick mnemonic or poem introduces person, place or event
- An illustration, a photo or an historic image
- Background summary of historical relevance
- Keywords to highlight in lesson
- Reading Comprehension
- Advanced Questions and Things to Ponder to foster critical thinking
- Exploring Context, Contrast and Similarity to encourage higher-level thinking
- Explore More has online links to videos, websites and other resources for research and reference
- Activity Guide includes lesson plans for individual and group activities.
- Answer Keys answers every question posed in the Teachers’ Text.
- Glossary of words, terms, and phrases from the Kit
- Detailed instructions for games and techniques to reinforce lessons.
- QEP curriculum connections. Coming soon, online connections for other provinces.